Bleach: The Last Legacy
The Chaos draws ever nearer...sign up and see for yourself, the true darkness.
The Chaos draws ever nearer...sign up and see for yourself, the true darkness.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chaos draws ever closer...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Members, Please go to the application center if you wish to get started.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Topics
Posting Rules*Read or be raped!*
Power Tiers
Gallery Rules
Affiliate Rules
Advertisement Rules
The Plot*Read*
Attention Guests!
Templates
Arrancar Template
Vizard Template
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Hollow Template
Human Template
Mod Soul Template
NPC Template
Bounto Template
Organizations
Gotei 13
Noticias Espada
Vizard Corps
Quincy Council
Latest topics
» Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya
Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am by Pockeh

Static Affiliates
Keiichi Anime Forever Anime News Fanart Wallpapers Forums Watch Anime Online Anime Fanfiction Anime Music Anime OSTs Anime OST Bleach Platinum Hearts

Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
I don't even..
Sebastian

Female Posts : 75

Characters
Tiers:

Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya   Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:46 am

MOD SOUL

Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya Ichigo_momomiya

{-I'll show you what I can do!-}

Name: Ichigo Momomiya

Sex: (male or female)

True Appearance:
Spoiler:

Appearance in Gigai: *She's always in her real body*

Personality:

General: Ichigo is an outgoing girl, always wanting to make the best of a day, and is rarely put down. Not wanting to lose in a fight, she generally whines like a little girl, making the enemy feel bad for her, so that she can take the advantage.

Happy: Sometimes Ichigo becomes joyful, so much so that even depressed people begin to cheer up, it is because of this that so many people feel the need to protect her.

Scared: She gets scared very easily in an intense situation, usually freezing up and being unable to defend herself. Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya Fgftyr

Likes: Ichigo is a sucker for candy, easily doing whatever you want her to do if you offer her some, that is her weakness. She also loves amusement parks and swimming.

Dislikes: She hates scary situations and the taste of anything not sweet. The sight of blood makes her freeze in the spot out of fear.

Powers: She has powers very similar to Kon, allowing her to jump from 10 stories up and not be injured, and she also has incredible leg power, allowing her to run incredibly fast.

History/Background: Ichigo doesn't know who created her, she just tries her best to blend in with society, although its very hard with her cat tail and ears, she makes the best of it. Today she attends a normal high school, and everyone is used to her appearance, she has many friends and is happy to be able to talk with them, but one thing still bugs her, that man she saw...awhile ago...He had snow white hair....and was traveling through town during the winter, he seemed so lonely...just who could he be? She was resolved to find out.

{- How's that!? -}
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlastlegacy.rpg-board.net
Pockeh
Resident Smut Guru
Pockeh

Female Posts : 45

Characters
Tiers:

Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya   Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

Approved, 5-3+
Back to top Go down
http://https://bleachlastlegacy.rpg-board.net

Ichigo *Strawberry-Chan* Momomiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Legacy :: Accepted Mod Souls-
Jump to: